Education partnerships for the sporting community
Did you know that ASADA can partner with your organisation to develop a bespoke anti-doping education program?
The number of organisations taking advantage of this service, which incorporates the award-winning ASADA e-Learning education tool, has continued to grow, with 13 organisations having already signed up.
The service is available free of charge (government funded) to sporting organisations and will help:
- increase the reach of anti-doping education
- ensure accurate and up-to-date content
- integrate anti-doping education with your established schedules and programs
- annually evaluate and report
- meet anti-doping policy and compliance obligations.
The organisations that currently have partnerships with ASADA include:
- Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation – Victoria Branch
Australian Paralympic Committee
- ACT Academy of Sport
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Australian Rugby Union
- Australian Weightlifting Federation
- Athletics Australia
- Boxing Australia
- Football Federation Australia
- Netball Australia
- NSW Rugby League
- PGA Australia
- Queensland Rugby League
- Rowing Australia
- Swimming Australia
- Tasmanian Institute of Sport
- Triathlon Australia
If your sporting organisation does not currently have an anti-doping education program contact ASADA on email@example.com or 13 000 ASADA. We can help you make anti-doping education more accessible to your athletes and support personnel.